This fish feed extruder is driven by a diesel engine and has a capacity of 30-300 kg/h. The fish feed extruder has many advantages such as small investment, high return, small footprint, simple operation and easy maintenance, making it ideal for areas where electricity is scarce or unstable. If you need this machine, please feel free to contact us!
|Model||Screw Dia.(mm)||Capacity(kg/h)||Horse Power(HP)||Feeding Power(kw)||Cutting Power(kw)||Machine Size(mm)|
Features of Fish Feed Machine
- The raw material is easy to find, just like corn meal 50%, wheat middling flour 40%, soybean meal 3%, rice flour 5%, meat 2%
- The output pellet can floating on water within 12Hours not sink and not dispersing
- Not sink and not dispersing keep water clearly no polluting.
- After puffed feed pellet through high temperature will killing such as Escherichia coli and Salmonella, not only keep fish eat health food, also keep fish easy to eat and digest, make your fish growing fast.
- Can make different size from 1mm-12mm , can feed from baby fish to big fish
- Can using motor and diesel according to your requested
- Easy to operate and learning .
- We have semi-automatic and automatic from 50kg/h-8T/h output for your choice.
Working Principle and Process of Diesel Fish Feed Extruder
- Tempering: After entering the extruder, the material should be tempered first. It is similar to the tempering process of feed pellet machine, both to humidify, and to heat the material. The purpose of tempering is to increase the heat and humidity of the material in order to promote rapid maturation during the subsequent extrusion process.
- Extruding: After quenching and tempering, the material enters the extrusion chamber of the screw conveyor, and the shape of the extrusion chamber becomes smaller along the direction of the material. The pressure of the material in the process of movement is increasing, and the material is accompanied by strong shear, kneading and friction in the extrusion chamber of the screw conveyor, and the temperature of the material rises sharply.
- Swelling: When the material reaches the exit of the extrusion chamber of the screw conveyor, the pressure is maximum. After extruding the extrusion cavity, the pressure suddenly disappears, and the heat and moisture are lost rapidly, so that the material volume increases rapidly and expands.
- Cutting: After the extruded material has accumulated to a certain length, it is cut to the desired size.
Advantage of floating fish feed
By applying pressure during extrusion, the feed becomes softer and easier to digest. Because the drying process is gentle to the feed, the feed retains all its natural sweetness. It effectively retains flavor and makes the feed suitable for young and mature fish.
With the increase of digestibility and high retention of nutrients, extruded feed has high nutritional value. With efficient processing that retains all nutrients while effectively combining with your vitamin supplements, fish will convert over 90% of their feed. This is much higher than can be achieved with regular pellet feed.
The extruded feed is compact during processing and delivery without any spillage or scattering. The feed is spread evenly over the surface of the water, covering a wider area so that the fish can enjoy it evenly as it melts into the water.
Health and safer
Infections and diseases caused by untreated feed are eliminated in extruded feed. Under heat and pressure of more than 100 degrees Celsius, bacteria and other organisms are eradicated. This keeps the feed healthy.