Both our current and future customers have praised our Floating Fish Food Plant. It can be used to make fish feed pellets, including catfish, shrimp, crab, prawn and pet food, such as cat food, dog food, dog food, etc. The fish feed plant is adaptable and can extrude fish feed pellets using a variety of raw materials such as paddy, soybean meal and paddy rice.
Benefits of our floating fish feed plant
Extrusion of quality fish feed pellets
- Easy management and feeding: Fish feed that is floating can stay on the surface of the water for approximately 12 hours. Fish farmers can monitor the feeding process and adjust the feeding amount to ensure that they are aware of the fish’s growth and physical state.
- The fish feed pellet is stable in water, which can improve utilization and reduce water pollution. It is difficult to dissolve, which in large part reduces the oxygen consumption of organic matter in the water and improves nutrition.
- High utilization rate: Extruded feed is processed at high temperatures in floating fish food plants. Fiber texture and CW (cell walls) are damaged and softened, increasing the utilization rate and the digestibility of fish pellets.
- Wide application: on the one hand, floating fish feed has a wide applicability in pond fish culture, fish culture in running water, cage fish culture, industrial fish farming, while especially in paddy field fish culture, large water area, and smaller-breeding-density flat pond. The fish feed pellets made by the floating fish feed plant can be used for freshwater and marine fish such as fishes, snake-head fish and turtles, trionyx Sinensis, turtles, channel catfish and crucian carp. The fish feed pellets can also be eaten by other species, including the United States frog or bass.
You can make fish feed pellets in different sizes
When compared to poultry and livestock, fish require larger fish feed pellet sizes. Because aquatic feed is smaller than pet feed and other animal feed, the following are some reasons why:
- Sizes of the body: The size of Aquatic products is generally smaller than those of poultry and livestock, and their mouth diameters are smaller.
- Digestive ability: Shrimp and fish have a very short and narrow digestive tract. The length of a fish’s body is generally shorter than that of poultry and livestock, so digestion and absorption are weak. Finely-crushed fish feed pellets can help improve their utilization rate.
- Environment for feeding: Fish are fed in water so feed pellets must have stability to maintain their nutrition and shape. To improve stability, smaller fish feed pellet sizes are better.
Different types of fish require different sizes for fish feed pellets. The marketable ones can be several thousand times bigger than the seedlings, particularly for shrimp, crap, and fish.
Our Floating Fish Feed Plant is able to produce fish feed pellets in different sizes depending on the variety and growth stage. Different sizes of fish feed pellets can be made to meet different requirements for commercial fish farming. Investors can easily promote feed production.
The entire line is equipped with high-efficiency fish feeder machines
Our fish feed pellet machine feature advanced technology, high capacities, and low energy consumption. You can change the shape and size the final fish/shrimp pellets by changing the mold. The floating time can also be adjusted by adjusting your extrusion degree. The instant high temperature reduces the amount of nutrients in fish feed. This improves the pellet’s digestibility and flavor.